Hi my dear and sweet Steve! Darling, as i have already told you, I got the money in the evening, thanks a lot. I got exactly 550$. Today in the morning i went to the air company to buy the tickets. There are some problems. The man, who promised to buy me the tickets with the discount, cant do it for some reasons. He told that he could give me the ticket on his name, but this variant is not for me, as I should bring my tickets to the Embassy for getting my visa. There should be my name. So, now I should buy the tickets in full price. It is 835$ for travelling fee and 100$ for visa. Totally, it is 935$. I have only 550$, which you sent to me. I would need 385$ more to buy the tickets. Honey, sorry for it, but it is not my fault. Please, if you can, send me today the money I need for me to manage to give my documents for arranging visa even today. Then i will manage to do everything by the date we chosed. Today in the morning i also was to the Visa department of the Embassy. If i manage to bring the thickets even today, so on Wensday, the 2nd of Jan, i will get my visa. So, i should try to do everything even today. I was promised that they will try to do everything as soon as possible. I cant do it without tickets. I will buy the tickets as soon as I get the lack of money. Today I will bring my documents to the tour agency for them to manage to bring it today to the Embassy. Honey, forgive me once more for making you all these problems. I promise that everything will be fine. Please, try to do everything as soon as possible, cause there is little time left. Waiting for your info. Thanks a lot for the maps. Now i imagine, where you live. Honey, i am also waiting for meeting your family. I am worried a bit, but i hope they will like me and we will have perfect communication. Please, call me now if you can. If i manage to do everything today, and if i manage to give my documents to the Embassy for getting visa, so today in the evening my brother and i will go to visit our aunt, we have a little present for the new year for her. May be, i will have no possibility to do it later, as soon after the holidays, i will go to you. But nothing is decided yet, i will know if i really go to my aunt only when my brother is back at home from work. May be, he has different plans, and i wont go alone, as it is pretty late, but if i will go, i will write you about it. I should solve everything as for the tickets and visa. Kiss you tenderly, Love, Your Tatyana.